SELECT THE BEER STYLE
Selecting the correct beer category is an important step. The description of the categories can be downloaded from www.cebcexpo.eu/category-description/
• Only commercially active breweries can take part.
• Only beer can be registered.
• A brewery can register as many beers as wishes in different categories.
• A beer can be registered in only one category.
• The category list is at cebcexpo.eu/category-description/
• The beers submitted must be exactly the same as those able to be purchased by end consumers in their composition, packaging and labelling.
THE REGISTRATION FEE
Up to December 15, 2023 – 35 Euro per Beer
From December 15, 2023 – 45 Euro per Beer
Attendees to the Central European Brewers Conference (CEBC) receive one free beer submission in their full access attendee package which can be purchased online at: www.cebcexpo.eu/tickets
All additional submissions are subject to the above rates.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- Payment should be made first from our website. You will need the invoice number to do the next step.
- Registration to be carried out in the registration form below
- Participation is considered acceptance of the general competition conditions.
We will send you an entry number for each beer submitted after you have registered below. Please complete this form or send it by e-mail.
PACKING AND SENDING THE BEERS
|Number of Bottles
|At least 0.5 L
|Less than 0.5 L
To avoid breakages, the following measures are recommended:
• Wrap each bottle individually in blister pack
• Place each bottle upright in a suitable packaging box
• Fill the free space in a box with a suitable packaging material.
• Write on each box “Fragile” and “This side up”
Each sender is responsible for complying with the legal shipping regulations.
SUBMISSION OF BEERS
Send the beers to the following address only during the period January 2 – 23 2024.:
CEBC EXPO KFT.
1029 Budapest, Faklyaliliom utca 17
Attention: CEBC Tony Prior
Mob: +36 20 911 9807
Or bring the beer samples directly to the venue on 24 January, 2024 between 9 -10 am to meet our representative.
Please note that only registered beers will be accepted for the competition. Registration due date is 22 January, 2024.
Central European University
1051 Budapest, Nador u. 15,
Contact: Tony Prior +36209119807
Please complete the registration form below.
JUDGING THE BEERS
The expert tasting session will be on January 24, 2024.
If you are facing any technical issues with the online form, please use the document below and send the completed form to the email@example.com email address.