IN FORCE: 2021. JANUARY 1
1. What are COOKIES AND HOW CAN YOU CHANGE SETTINGS?
“Cookies” (hereinafter referred to as “cookies” ) are small text files that a website can use to make the user experience even more efficient.
Some “cookies” are temporary and disappear by closing the browser, while there are also durable versions that remain on your computer for an extended period of time. According to the law, cookies may be stored on the visitor’s device if absolutely if absolutely necessary for the operation of our website.
To use all other types of cookies, we need the visitor’s permission. This website uses a variety of cookies. Some cookies on this website are placed by third-party service providers.
Browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies as default, but this can be changed to prevent automatic acceptance after setting it up.
To learn more about changing your browser’s settings, check out your browser’s instructions or help. For more information about cookie settings for the most popular browsers, please visit the following links:
2. WHERE IS THE INFORMATION AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE COOKING TREATMENT?
When you visit our website for the first time, a pop-up window appears at the top or bottom of the screen and you can determine which cookies you consent to.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1. Essential cookies
Essential cookies help usability of our website by enabling basic functions such as navigation on the site and access to the secure areas of the website.
The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- PHPSESSID Preserves the status of the user session in page requests. until you close your browser
- CookieConsent Stores the user’s cookie management statement on that domain. 1 year
- __cfduid The Cloudflare content server identifies Internet traffic. 1 year
- JSESSIONID Assigns a unique anonymous identifier for each page to open pages to improve page usability until browser closes
- wp_woocommerce_session_ Keeps the contents of your cart while navigating between pages until you close a browser
- woocommerce_items_in_cart Keeps the contents of your cart while navigating between pages until you close a browser
- wc_cart_hash_ Assigns a unique identifier to each customer so that orders can be linked to the customer in 1 day
3.2. Preferential cookies
By using preferential cookies, we can remember information that changes a certain behavior or appearance of the website, such as the language you prefer or the region you are in.
3.3. Cookies for statistical purposes
Through the collection and reporting of data in an anonymous form, statistical cookies help the website owner understand how visitors interact with the website.
- _ga Records a unique identifier, using it to generate anonymous statistical data using the website in connection with it. 2 years
- _ga Records a unique identifier, using it to generate anonymous statistical data using the website in connection with it.. 2 years
- _gat Google Analytics uses it to control the frequency of hits. until you close your browser
- collect Data for Google Analytics about the user’s device and browsing habits through various tools and marketing channels. until you close your browser
3.4. Marketing cookies
We use personalized cookies to track visitors’ website activity. The goal is to post more relevant ads to individual users, to show content that matches their preference, and to encourage them to engage.
- ads/ga-audiences Google Adwords uses it to target users who are likely to be more likely to buy based on their browsing habits. until you close your browser
- pref Captures a unique identifier from which Google generates statistics about videos viewed by the user on YouTube. 8 months
- fr Facebook uses it to target users whose browsing habits suggest higher shopping engagement. 3 months
- tr Facebook uses it to target users whose browsing habits suggest higher shopping engagment. until you close your browser
4. CHECK and DISABLE COOKIES SETTINGS
Modern browsers allow you to change “cookie settings”. Some browsers automatically accept “cookies” by default, but this setting can also be changed to prevent the visitor from automatically accepting them in the future.
In the event of a change, the browser will offer you the option of “setting cookies” each time.
The Data Controller does not record any identifiers or passwords when “cookies” are enabled. The visitor may use the services with complete security even if “cookies” are accepted.
Please note that since “cookies” are intended to support and facilitate the usability and processes of the website, disabling cookies does not guarantee that the visitor will be able to use all the functions of the website in full.
In this case, the webpage may not function as intended in your browser.