Winners in the categories
SELECT THE BEER STYLE
Selecting the correct beer category is an important step. The description of the categories can be downloaded from www.cebcexpo.eu/category-description/
• Only commercially active breweries can take part.
• Only beer can be registered.
• A brewery can register as many beers as wishes in different categories.
• A beer can be registered in only one category.
• The category list is at cebcexpo.eu/category-description/
• The beers submitted must be exactly the same as those able to be purchased by end consumers in their composition, packaging and labelling.
THE REGISTRATION FEE
Up to August 15, 2021 – 35 Euro
From August 15, 2021 per beer – 45 Euro
Attendees to the Central European Brewers Conference (CEBC) receive one free beer submission in their full access attendee package which can be purchased online at: www.cebcexpo.eu/tickets
All additional submissions are subject to the above rates.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- Payment should be made first from our website. You will need the invoice number to do the next step.
- Registration to be carried out in the registration form below
- Participation is considered acceptance of the general competition conditions, see CEBCexpo.eu.
PACKING AND SENDING THE BEERS
|Bottle Content||Number of Bottles|
|At least 0.5 L||6 bottles|
|Less than 0.5 L||12 bottles|
To avoid breakages, the following measures are recommended:
• Wrap each bottle individually in blister pack
• Place each bottle upright in a suitable packaging box
• Fill the free space in a box with a suitable packaging material.
• Write on each box “Fragile” and “This side up”
Each sender is responsible for complying with the legal shipping regulations.
SUBMISSION OF BEERS
Send the beers to the following address until 27 September, 2021:
HEDON Kézműves Sörfőzde Kft.
8171 Balatonvilágos, Petőfi Sándor utca 46.
Attention: CEBC Csaba Pető
Mob: +36 20 555 1497
For EMCS: The licence nr is: HU01630606003
Or bring the beer samples directly to the venue on 28 September, 2021 at 4 pm to meet our representative.
Hungarian Rock Museum and Hall of Fame, 23 Kárpát utca (Pannonia Street entrance)
Budapest, Pest 1133
Contact: Tony Prior +36209119807
Please note that only registered beers will be accepted for the competition. Registration due date is 27 September, 2021. Please complete the registration form below.
JUDGING THE BEERS
The expert tasting session will be on September 29,30 2021.
If you are facing any technical issues with the online form, please use the document below and send the completed form to the email@example.com email address.